In this article, we bring you 15 beautiful long Ankara gowns
that you can choose from to improve your style.
Ankara fabrics are not peculiar to the Africa fashion industry as we have come to see international celebrities regaled in them.
Ankara fabrics are one of the most versatile fabrics you will encounter. One of its best features is that it can be used in making anything clothing you can think of.
Ankara fabrics can be used to sew a suit- for both male and female,
any dress at all, it can be used to sew a caftan or senator wear (as popularly called in Nigeria), it can be used to sew a jumpsuit, Ankara pants, shorts, rollers and even a wedding gown – as was seen in Nigerian Twitter recently.
These beautiful long Ankara gowns will help bring out the madam
in you or give you that rich-auntie vibes. It is not every time that you will be in jeans and tee shirt, sometimes, water a flowing Ankara gown to give you some space to breathe.
Here are the ways to wear your long Ankara gowns
- You can decide to mix your Ankara with any other material to give it a certain sense of credibility. A lace or a patterned Ankara fabric will do just the magic.
- Another way you can decide to wear your Ankara is to make it into a beautiful ball evening gown for dinner or date night
- Or you could sew a long beautiful Ankara for your wedding. That is if you like trying new things!
- Could shoulder Ankara gowns are also in vogue, so you can go for that style as well.
- Ever seen a well-tailored mermaid Ankara’s gown before? If you are one of those curvy ladies – hour-glass kind of shape, wearing a beautifully tailored mermaid Ankara gown as a wedding guest won’t be a bad idea at all.
You can find the above gorgeous long ankara gowns and more click here.
Meet models for your next projects on Find ModelingJob.