2. Description of Services
BridalBook Africa provides listings for wedding and other event related businesses worldwide, aiming at putting them in contact with prospective clients. In order to provide these services, we reserve the right to include advertisements, including targeted advertisements. You agree that Bridalbookafrica.com or its partners may utilize advertising as well as other promotional correspondence.
3. User Conduct
In consideration for the information and services provided by Bridalbookafrica.com, you represent that you are at least eighteen (18) years old. You agree to provide accurate personal information during the registration process and to maintain the accuracy of such information. You also hereby agree to the following standards of user conduct:
Username & Password – The security of your username and password is your sole responsibility. You are fully responsible for any unauthorized use of your account. Bridalbookafrica.com assumes no responsibility for damage or losses associated with unauthorized use of your account.
Content – You, the user, are completely responsible for all the content you view, email, or otherwise utilize or access from Bridalbookafrica.com.
Review, Ratings, Surveys – You hereby agree that any content you submit to Bridalbookafrica.com or post to Bridalbookafrica.com is the property of Bridalbookafrica.com and can be used, displayed, or deleted in any way we see fit.
You agree not to use Bridalbookafrica.com to:
- -Post or otherwise make available any illegal, offensive, objectionable, libelous, racially offensive, abusive, threatening, or otherwise inappropriate information or content on Bridalbookafrica.com.
- -Impersonate any person, including Bridalbookafrica.com registered users, officers, employees, partners, advertisers, restaurants, or any other party.
- -Collect, maintain, or store personal information regarding any of our users.
- -Make false posts.
- -Post or otherwise make available any material or content that violates the copyright, patent, trademark, or other rights.
- -Post or otherwise make available any advertising, promotional materials, “spam”, “junk mail”, or other materials without the advanced expressed written consent of Bridalbookafrica.com.
- -Post or otherwise make available any viruses, spyware, or other computer code, malicious or otherwise that is intended to harm, disable, destroy, or otherwise limit the use and functionality of any hardware or software.
- -To in anyway disrupt our service, servers, network, or other software and hardware related to Bridalbookafrica.com
- -Violate any local, state, federal, or international law.
You understand and agree that we may access or disclose your personal information with others if we believe it is necessary to comply with a court order, the legal process, to defend our rights, or to defend ourselves in any litigation, to protect the safety and/or rights of the general public, or to respond to a service related request by you.
4. Warrantee Disclaimer
Use of Bridalbookafrica.com is at your own risk. All the information contained on Bridalbookafrica.com and any information distributed by or on behalf of Bridalbookafrica.com is provided “As Is” without any warrantee, expressed or implied. Bridalbookafrica.com makes no warrantee regarding the accuracy of the information contained or distributed by Bridalbookafrica.com or the quality of products or services provided by businesses listed with Bridalbookafrica.com, our advertisers, or other third-parties. All information viewed, downloaded, or otherwise generated by Bridalbookafrica.com is done at your own risk. You are responsible for any damage caused to your hardware or data that is caused by such material. We reserve the right to edit, modify, change, or delete information temporarily or permanently on Bridalbookafrica.com at any time and without notice.
6. Proprietary Rights and Copyright Information
7. Limited Permission
Bridalbookafrica.com grants you a non-exclusive, non-transferable license for personal, non-commercial use as long as you, and agent on your behalf, or a third party do not copy, sell, modify, remove any trademarks or sevicemarks, reverse engineer, reverse assemble, or otherwise attempt to utilize the content provided by Bridalbookafrica.com for anything other than non-commercial personal use.
8. No Commercial Use or Resale
You agree not to use any portion of the content on Bridalbookafrica.com for any commercial purposes. Furthermore, you agree not to copy or otherwise duplicate or replicate, or sell, share, or otherwise distribute any part or portion of the information and content provided by Bridalbookafrica.com for any purpose.
9. Links, Advertisements, and Third Party Website
Bridalbookafrica.com has links to event professionals, restaurants, advertisements with links to third-party websites, as well as links to other resources. Bridalbookafrica.com makes no warrantee as to the accuracy or appropriateness of the content of any linked or third party website. Our link to a website should not in any way be interpreted as an endorsement by Bridalbookafrica.com. Bridalbookafrica.com also makes no warrantee as to the “safety” of these or other websites as it pertains to viruses, spyware, or any other malicious programs. You agree that Bridalbookafrica.com will not be liable or responsible, directly or indirectly, for any loss or damage that is caused or potentially caused by any link, advertisement, or third-party website.
Our trademarks and servicemarks, including BridalBook Africa and others are the property of Bridalbookafrica.com. You hereby agree not to use any Bridalbookafrica.com trademarks or servicemarks without our expressed written permission.
13. Copyright Complaints / Copyright Infringement Policy
If you believe that any information provided by Bridalbookafrica.com or displayed or made accessible by link from Bridalbookafrica.com infringes on yours or someone else’s copyright or trademark, please let us know and we will remove the infringing material.
Please send us an email at admin@Bridalbookafrica.com with the following information:
- Your full name, address, and complete contact information;
- Identification of the copyrighted, trademarked or other material that is claimed to be infringing;
- The location of the material on Bridalbookafrica.com (e.g. the URL on Bridalbookafrica.com);
- A statement by you that you attest, under penalty of perjury, that information in your email is accurate, and that you are the owner of the copyright or have authorization to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright; and
- Your physical or electronic signature.
Please send all copyright or trademark notices via email to:
14. Governing Laws
All laws shall be governed by Nigerian federal laws.
15. Limitation of Liability and Damages
You agree that Bridalbookafrica.com should not be liable to you for any damages (direct, indirect, incidental, consequential, exemplary, or special) or losses resulting from the use Bridalbookafrica.com, any assumptions made based on Bridalbookafrica.com content, unauthorized usage, inability to use the service, termination of the service (temporarily or permanently), any damages resulting from using a website linked in any way from Bridalbookafrica.com or any damages resulting from any products or services of any of our advertisers or businesses listed with Bridalbookafrica.com or damages related in any other way to Bridalbookafrica.com.